Southend Commons (formally Charlotte Commerce Center) is a 167,000 office/flex property located on western boundary of historic Southend. INSITE recognized the transitional potential of flex as the submarket matures to higher end uses such as single story / creative office and quasi retail uses such as showroom.
INSITE completely transformed this property from a drab, uninviting environment to a creative, spirited, and welcoming environment by re-branding it as Southend Commons AND adding creative finishes such as exterior paint, lighted courtyards, exterior lighting, and a complete re-configuration of the landscaping. Additionally, Insite has strategically been able to increase rent rolls by leasing to larger tenants, signing longer lease terms, increased rents, and improved credit.
• 9 buildings totaling 167,000 square feet of office/flex space
• 12-14 Foot Clear Height with Drive-In Doors
• Convenient Location off of Interstate 77 and Clanton Road
• Within Minutes of Uptown Charlotte
• Prominent Highway Exposure with Signage Opportunities
• Ample Parking (3.43/1000 square feet)
• Upgraded Exterior Lighting